Free eBike tour of the historic Mission Trail for Benefit Auction Summit attendees
We’d love for y’all to come experience Texas hospitality on the “Tacos & Trails eBike Tour” on August 31, hosted by Gayle & Robin Stallings.
Savoring some great Texas tacos along the way will be part of the adventure while seeing some of the historic Spanish Mission World Heritage sites. eBikes and tacos will be provided for all registered attendees at no charge.
Deadline to register is 5:00pm CST, August 24, 2021. Any waitlisted attendees will be notified as space becomes available.
Tuesday, August 31
4:00pm – Registered participants will meet in Hotel Contessa lobby and walk two blocks to parking lot where eBikes will be set-up.
4:15pm – eBikes assigned and adjusted for height, practice riding in the parking lot and safety training.
4:30pm – “Wheels down.” Group will ride from parking lot to trail start. No late arrivals permitted.
6:30pm – Bring your appetite during this 30-minute stop for authentic San Antonio tacos – choices will include beef, chicken, pork and guacamole.
8:30pm – Ride returns to parking lot, then each participant walks back to Hotel Contessa.
- Intended for somewhat experienced cyclists due to the distance/length of the tour – about 12 mile/hour pace – with motorized pedal assist, and without a throttle. Contact Gayle at email@example.com if you have questions about skill levels. (If you can ride 10 miles on a bike, you can do a 20-mile ride on an eBike.)
- No fee to participate, but must sign-up via BikeTexas website and sign a waiver.
- Will have a wait-list if more than 20 people sign up.
- Limited to Summit attendees and spouse/partners.
- BikeTexas will manage everything related to the tour, including tour guides, water bottles, extra batteries and repairs. Learn more about the nonprofit organization BikeTexas and guided e-Bike tours.