CEUs for this presentation: .5
CEUs available for the following certifications:
- APA / AICP – American Institute of Certified Planners
- ASCE / TSPE – Engineers’ Professional Development Hours
- ASLA – American Society of Landscape Architects
- CPRP/NRPA – Certified Parks and Recreation Professional/National Recreation and Park Association
Speaker: Russell Thomman
Communication is critical and often the key to a successful design process. Taking advantage of advancements in data collection, mapping, 3d visualization, and virtual reality, we can get the most bang for our buck during the design phase of our trails and parks.
In this session, we will demonstrate the value of drones, 360 photography, and 3d to communicate our projects to our stakeholders.
- Recognize the opportunities provided through technology
- Give examples of how technology helped facilitate design comprehension
- Identify challenges with adopting technology
Attendees will take away specific examples of the use of technology in trail and park design, and the challenged associated with applying technology in the design process.