CEUs for this presentation: .25
CEUs available for the following certifications:
- APA / AICP – American Institute of Certified Planners
- ASLA – American Society of Landscape Architects
- CPRP/NRPA – Certified Parks and Recreation Professional/National Recreation and Park Association
Speaker: Michael Gramley
Participants will embark on a virtual tour of the UNESCO Spanish Mission, utilizing the Mission Reach Ecological Restoration and Recreation Project’s trail system. There will be an opportunity to visit 4 of the 5 Spanish Missions. The Missions are UNESCO world heritage sites. The only ones in Texas. The setting will be the beautiful San Antonio River. There will be opportunities to virtually observe native plants and wildlife, that have been brought back by the ecological restoration.
- Identify native flora and fauna
- The relationship between the River and the Missions will be explained
- There will be opportunity to discus impact of the project on our city
Attainment of learning objectives will be obtained through in depth discussion on the observations and interpretation during the virtual tour of the missions and trails. This is an opportunity to learn how this sort of ecological initiative can be of use to other communities.