CEUs for this presentation: .75
CEUs available for the following certifications:
- APA / AICP – American Institute of Certified Planners
- ASLA – American Society of Landscape Architects
- CPRP/NRPA – Certified Parks and Recreation Professional/National Recreation and Park Association
Speaker: Liz Thomas
To record, identify, and describe on-the-ground examples of pedestrian infrastructure and challenges in San Antonio as experienced during a virtual urban thru hike of the City.
- Recognize the needs of pedestrians with different objectives (commuters, tourists, exercisers, etc.)
- Identify infrastructure that helps and hinders pedestrians in San Antonio
- Give examples of ideas to take back to other cities
Participants will join Liz on a virtual curated section of the San Antonio Urban hike, which will be used as a case study for a broader look at the city pedestrian experience as a whole.