CEUs for this presentation: .75
CEUs available for the following certifications:
- APA / AICP – American Institute of Certified Planners
- ASCE / TSPE – Engineers’ Professional Development Hours
- ASLA – American Society of Landscape Architects
Speaker: Andy Clarke
The Federal Highway Administration recently published a Bikeway Selection Guide to help practitioners select the appropriate bikeway type taking into account context, feasibility, target audiences, and planning goals. Participants will learn about the Guide, the tools provided as part of the report, and a one-day training workshop that complements the Guide (and has already been presented in El Paso).
- Participants will learn about the basic components of the FHWA Bikeway Selection Guide
- Participants will learn about the importance of integrating principles of bikeway selection into the planning process
- Participants will learn about the importance of integrating project assessment and feasibility studies into bikeway selection
We will use a mentimeter poll to assess participants knowledge of the subject matter at the start and finish of the workshop.