Free shipping on all bike lights!
Club memberships are effective one calender year, from the day you register. For example, if you register on January 16, 2006 your membership will be good through January 15, 2007.
Online membership prices:
– Individual, New Membership $24
– Individual, Renewal $19
– Familiy, New Membership $30
– Family Renewal $25
Membership price does not include the active.com fee
Visit our Home Page
For more about The Texas Flyers Bicycle Club go to www.texasflyers.org and browse around or to use the Contact Us page to e-mail a club officer.
Monthly meetings are held the second Tuesday of every month except December. The meetings begin at 7:30 p.m. but members come a little early to eat, meet folks and visit starting around 7. The Village Grill is located at 2250 FM 407, Highland Village, TX
* Be a part of an organziation that promotes fitness through cycling and safe cycling in Texas * Enjoy discounts on goods & services at Bluebonnet Bicycles
* Join club members on group rides and at other activities
* Socialize at monthly meetings
The Texas Flyers Bicycle club is a voluntary, non-profit association of bicycle riders who are interested in promoting cycling as a means of recreation, fitness, safety and fun through group rides and cycling-related activities. Whether you are a casual weekend rider or a hard core racer, whether you ride on the road, dirt, track, or bmx, The Texas Flyers Bicycle Club has something for everyone.
Back to Club Member Bios