Free shipping on all bike lights!
Bike/Ped Coordinators and Advocates:
Texas Trails & Active Transportation Conference
16th Annual Trails Conference, now covering Bike/Ped Advocacy
February 3 – 6, 2010
AT&T Conference Center, Austin, Texas
Trails, Bike/Ped and Safe Routes to School Sessions
Presenters are finalized and sessions are planned! Presenters will include:
- Carol Campa, Safe Routes to School Program Coordinator for the Texas Department of Transportation
- Jeff Mapes, author of “Pedaling Revolution”
- Kathryn Nichols, Community Planner for the National Park Service
- John Pucher, a Rutgers professor and expert on what we can learn from European treatment of non-motorized transportation
- Michael Ronkin, Bicycle Coordinator for the State of Oregon for almost 20 years
- Kartik Sribarra, Manager of Policy Outreach for the Rails to Trails Conservancy
- * Mike Van Abel, President of the International Mountain Bicycling Association
and many more experts on Safe Routes to School, mechanized and non-mechanized trail building, bicycle infrastructure and much more. Click here to see all the presenters and sessions!