Free shipping on all bike lights!
March 25-27 Rescheduled to October 14 – 16, 2020 TTAT at El Tropicano Riverwalk Hotel, San Antonio. Visit the TTAT 2020 website to learn more.
The sixth biennial Texas Trails and Active Transportation Conference is headed back to San Antonio in March, and we want to see you there! TTAT brings together state and national professionals involved in bicycle, pedestrian, and active transportation planning, construction, funding, operation, and management. The conference focuses on issues of economic development, health, safety, and other topics relevant to advancing active transportation and trails throughout Texas.
- Networking with 200+ planners, landscape architects, engineers, municipal decision makers, parks & recreation professionals, advocates, and more
- Staying ahead of state, national, and international trends in active transportation
- Learning from hands-on experience in TTAT’s mobile workshops
- Earning professional continuing education credits
- Meeting exhibitors with the latest innovations for active transportation and trails
- Enjoying the sights of San Antonio: the Riverwalk, one of Texas’ most popular tourist destinations, is at the hotel’s doorstep, and the Alamo is nearby
Book your room at El Tropicano now: call or email Bea at 210-277-4039 or email@example.com, or Lupe at 210-277-4043 or firstname.lastname@example.org, to get the TTAT rate of $117 per night plus tax (parking is an additional $20 per night). The conference rate is not available online.
We’d love to answer your questions about TTAT. Visit the TTAT 2020 website to learn more or call John Rath at 817-442-8418.