Free shipping on all bike lights!
Top 10 Reasons You’ll Want To!
10. They look great on your car!
9. BikeTexas gets $22 of the $30 annual fee which helps keep the Texas SuperCyclist Teacher Certification Trainings across Texas up and running.
8. Each plate is equivalent to a “Share the Road” sign by the side of the road, except that the driver behind you at the red light can read it for 20 seconds (instead of 2 seconds) while you both wait for the light to turn green.
7. The Florida Bicycle Association and Bike Florida sell more than 13,000 of their Share the Road plates annually to our 2,500. Texas, a much bigger state than Florida (and France, for that matter!) can do better! You can get us caught up to our fellow Floridian cyclists and help expand Texas bike safety education while you’re at it.
6. Your friends will recognize you for the outstanding jock you are.
5. They make great Christmas and birthday presents for your siblings (who may not be great jocks like you, but they certainly want to emulate you). BikeTexas can process your gift payment, and we will send you a bicycle themed card to announce the gift, plus a free one-year TBC membership!
4. They are available on a walk-in basis in the higher-population counties in Texas: Harris, Dallas, Tarrant, Bexar, Travis, El Paso and others (call ahead to check), and they will pro-rate your remaining registration in a one-stop transaction.
3. Now you don’t even have to leave the comfort of your own home – You can order them online! Click here, or click the “Share the Road License Plate” link at the top right of this page. Nothing could be easier!
2. Elected officials will know how many of us there really are, even when we aren’t on our bikes.
1. Great? Did we say great? They look AWESOME on your car!!!