It’s International Joke Day– are you prepared? We scoured the web for some of the best ones out there. Try these out on your next ride! (Special thanks to Bike Hutto for sending a couple of these.)
- What do you get if you cross a bicycle and a flower? Bike petals.
- Why did the bicycle fall over? It was two tired.
- What’s the difference between a well-dressed person on a bicycle & a poorly-dressed person on a tricycle? Attire.
- What does a bike call its dad? Pop-cycle.
- Which is the cheapest bicycle you can buy? A penny-farthing.
- “I’ve really had it with my dog,” said the first guy to his neighbor. “He’ll chase anyone on a bicycle.””Hmmm, that is a problem,” said the neighbor. “What are you thinking of doing about it?”
“Guess the only answer is to take away his bike.”
And if those aren’t enough, check out this gem from WABikes.