Free shipping on all bike lights!
- Most of the bond money – $465 million, or 78 percent of the total package – will be spent on urgent infrastructure needs
- The Bond Program will allow the City to make these improvements without raising taxes
- The 140 projects in the Bond Program were selected by the community
- A Citizens’ Oversight Committee will oversee the Bond Program to ensure funds are spent properly
- This investment in our city will create thousands of local jobs
Read more about this bond package here: Build SA Now Key Messages.pdf
Some of the specific road projects that will greatly improve conditions for San Antonio bicycle riders are:
- Downtown Street Reconstruction – Main, Soledad, many others
- HemisFair Park Area Redevelopment – Cesar Chavez cycletracks
- Espada Road
- Ray Ellison
- Theo & Malone Corridors
- Tezel Road
- Hausman Road
- Redland Road Phase II
- Hardy Oak Blvd.
- Bulverde and Classen Roads Realignment
- Ingram Road
Don’t miss this key opportunity to improve San Antonio for bicycling.
On Saturday, May 12, GET OUT AND VOTE!!